Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A New Hat...


As we settle in for the night I am quietly and prayerfully working on this hat. White 'blankie' yarn and green worsted yarn form the band around the forehead. I was going to make it green, blue and beige bands, then realized I would be using too much of my bright colored yarn in one hat... so I switched to just green and brown (leaving the blue accent rows in place).
I am feeling that I am terribly short on hats compared to those yet with cold heads. Does it sound odd to say that too many every day activities interfere with knitting hats for the homeless? That is how I am feeling! Although the arthritus would not allow me to knit more, the little snippets of time I find to knit seem way to short to do what needs to be done. l
To sleep...
or...
to knit?

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...