Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Haggai 1:2-4


As our evening settles I find myself drawn to my reading of 'The Resolution for Women'. When I read my Bible study books I find myself rereading and praying one some paragraphs for days. Haggai 1:2-4 reference is one such incidence. I just keep rereading the importance of putting God first~ His will, His house~ always first in our lives.
Right now I am at a place of attempting total obedience to anything He asks of me. Now we all know I specialize in rebellion, but obedience to God is something I find easier every day!
Obedience
Brings
Blessings...
Blessings of...
contentment, compassion, safety, security, inner peace, love, joy, faith...
I would so much rather be obedient to Him than have anything else I can imagine!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...