Sunday, December 2, 2012

Like He Loves

How do you love someone so much and have to step back and watch them walk away into a mess? And all you can do is pray for them and about the situation? 
And you see them so/ too often, 
and that is hurting all over again. 
How do you still care/ love them, 
but not let them hurt you? 
How does one care for another who works hard to undermine everything they are trying to accomplish? 
I am so very lost on this one! 
Yet, 
God does this every day! 
Every time I drive past the lady arguing with the air and I refuse to stop to give he a Bible and invite her to church even tough I know He sent me to do just that. 
I imagine He sits and wonders, 
"Why is this girl refusing to cooperate? Doesn't she know that lady needs Me more?!" 
How does He come up with that patience? 
How does He keep loving me when I rebel? 
How can I learn to love like He loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...