Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Laundry


I am so blessed to have this umbrella dryer! I bought it a couple months ago on clearance at Menard's~ 1/2 price!

It holds a lot of laundry. Way more hanging space than the old one. Although I've hung out a lot of laundry on it, I honestly haven't tested to see how much weight it can handle. First, because I don't want to risk ruining it. Second, because I am almost caught up on laundry. Third, because, with low temperatures of 15 degrees some nights, I can only bare to stay out for a short time hanging laundry evenings.
Brrrr!

Blankets get clipped to the little garden fence, while the rest hangs on the umbrella dryer.
Time to finish folding the pile the 'Laundry Fairie' left me!
More pics soon!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

1 comment:

  1. An added bonus to hanging laundry at night is that my neighbors can see that I'm outside but can't see what I'm doing so they come out and clean up all the trash that has blown across their back yard just so they can watch me!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...