Friday, June 3, 2011

Flying the Flag

Well, good evening! What do you think of my new flag? I just finished putting it out along with the little garden cross under it.
This was an adventure in self-reliance for me as lately I have been relying on men to do these sort of things. Not such a good idea as I was quite rusty with the drill and what should have been a logical approach just wasn't.
My home is a little less invisible now, but I think it is worth it. And, once all my plants mature, the house itself will be invisible again. The parkway will simply be noticed more.
Regardless, the flag and cross look so nice out there (and off the desk in my living room)!

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy this morning to see that my flag and cross were still out there!
    Neither errant hands nor the wind had taken them away.
    I do need, however, to find a way to secure the flag pole better in the bracket. I am just not happy with how it wobbles in a breeze!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...