Saturday, February 26, 2011

Refocusing

Well, Good Morning to all! Glad to see you! Grab an iced tea, pull up a chair and let's chat a spell.
I've overextended myself again! Not sure why I keep doing this other than to keep from noticing the overwhelming loneliness that comes from being 47-years-old and single. And, to be honest, with no one I can say is such a close friend that I could call them at 4:00am. But, enough of the pity-party! I am trying to refocus.
Last night was a typical evening for me. Changed into farm clothes and gave the chickens a huge platter of leftovers. They had half a Reuben sandwich, fries, pretzels, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, mastaccioli.. 
Then I was on to my normal 3-5 loads of laundry, wash some dishes, keep the fire going in the wood stove (furnace does not kick on and suck my money up!), get Matt to thoroughly bathe (boys!) and sweep my floors (mess caused by the firewood).
Seriously, this is enough on my plate right now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...