Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'Polite Society' and Shunning

I never thought I would be sharing something like this in 2011. I am very saddened to say that adults today are very cliquish. I really thought this would end with high school, after all we're grown-ups now. Right? 
Well, maybe some of us are. 
Many still exclude others from activities. Exclude members of their club/ group. 
I do wonder if, in some instances, it is because times are changing so drastically and you just don't know who you can trust. I can see how a person might not want to let others into their personal world until their character and intentions are known. 
But, within group activities I am stymied at this sort of behavior. 
Welcome to 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...