Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2.1.11 A Little Drifting

It's a good thing the feathered children have plenty of food, munchies and a lamp on a timer for heat!
The snow has drifted over the bottom edge of the door. It will still be easy to open it, though. That's good as we have a platter of oranges and onion and potato peals for their breakfast tomorrow!
Thinking I may have to go out the front door on my house and wade around back to the coop.
Sure glad I thought ahead to drape the run with tarps on two sides. They should have a fairly clear run to play in despite the storm. And sun beaming in on the south side of the run.
But... I am rambling a bit... I'll try to post more pics as things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...