Thursday, April 1, 2010

Knowing Your Area

Hello. Glad to see you. Have a seat and lets chat.
I was just going over my map. Trying a new plan for exploring our area with my family this year. Let me know what you think, please.
I took out a map of our area and drew circles with a one mile radius from:
home
work
favorite parks
Grandma's farm
then I drew a two mile circles around each.
My theory is that we absolutely MUST KNOW the area one mile form home at minimum. Then one mile from work and our favorite hang-outs. The two mile circles are important, too, but down the road a bit.
I found it interesting how some of the one mile circles intersected!
What do your circles look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...