Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Starting the Alley Parkay!

Welcome back! So nice to see you this evening. As you can see I've been playing in the alley~ working a bit at cleaning it up.
My goal is to have the perimiter so nice the city leaves me alone when they inspect the neighborhood on foot this summer. I am concentrating on the front and back parkways as well as putting in the crops and getting chickens up and running!
My plan along the alley is to stack the old railroad ties that came with the property. Then I want a neat row of logs (preferrably pine) standing up out side the railroad ties. Inside the railroad ties is a deep bed for roses.
I'm hoping this will be very beautiful, woodsy and thorny when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...