Friday, April 16, 2010

Chicken Coop Going Up...

Well, hello! Welcome. Some around back and let's look at the new chicken coop. It's slowly coming together.
Candi cut the closet doors in half crosswise using our circular saw. She's getting to be quite precise about her carpentry skills!
Next we predrilled holes in the wall panels and the posts and screwed the sides to the posts.
Our next step will be to attach the 4th side with hinges. Then we still need to add the floor, ceiling and roof. The plan is to have the coop and run finished by this weekend and add chickens and a rooster.
I'd like it all done for Candi's birthday on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have read what you wrote. That's a awesome article and I found the article very helpful. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article on the blog. I found that my article/blog post here which is Building a chicken coop is really on the subject let me know what you think about it?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...