Sunday, January 13, 2019

πŸ‘Thumbs Up

Have you seen the movie "Eat, Pray, Love"?
Remember the scene where Elizabeth and her friend are drinking a Thumbs Up?
I actually found this beverage by accident!!
I was on my way to a client's house and really really needed a Coke (I allow myself fun periodically). I was sitting in the parking lot by Reddy Food and Spices playing Pokemon go so figured I'd see if they carried Cokes. Well, they don't actually have American Coke, but they have the Indian (as in from India) version Thumbs Up!! It is so yummy!! 😋

Are you a Coca Cola drinker? Have you tried Thumbs Up or the Cokes made in Mexico?
My comparison~
*American Coke~ tastes "chemically"
*Mexican Coke~ tastes natural
*Indian Coke~ tastes natural

Hard to drink the Mexican and Indian Cokes slowly . . I can't explain why. Maybe because both are so refreshing.
They each have a distinct taste/flavor and both are delicious. If I was throwing a party I would prefer to serve these vs American Coke.
~ side note~ I think the Indian Cokes may have more caffeine than the Mexican 

If you're a Coca Cola drinker I'd seriously recommend trying any Cokes made outside the US. The differences are Amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...