Saturday, January 26, 2019

KJVA Bible. Romans 12:2


[2]And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


Hello! Come on in and have a seat. Grab a cup of hot coffee and let's chat. ☕
I've begun a new Bible study . . well, really I'm starting an old one from the beginning. I had finished Day 17 . . took me 14 years to do it!! But, as I went to read Day 18 I accidentally opened a previous day and realized it would do me well to reread that day!!
So I am beginning again. This renewing of everything I learned previously can only be beneficial!!


So I am beginning  Purpose Driven Life  again from the beginning . . more solidly ..  rather than simply reading each day's section and applying it to my life, I am looking up every Bible verse . . so it will obviously take more than 40 days.
But worth it!!
🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...