Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Having Love above all Else

KJVA Bible. 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
[1]Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
[2]And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
[3]And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.


Does it matter how much you do for church or the homeless etc if you can't be kind when no one else is watching?
If you are so gifted by God to do many things for His kingdom yet are cruel and ruthless in your personal life what does that say to God about how you view these gifts?


Who are we really?
In the secret private places?
What do we say about others when we think no one of importance is listening?
Do the gifts He has given us mean anything if we are mean or selfish in our hearts?
How does the way we treat our spouse privately and publicly show our true relationship with God?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...