Sunday, December 11, 2016

My Favorite Toothpaste

Hi! As I'm sitting here dealing with a crazy sinus infection which causes major tooth ache in my poor dilapidated teeth I am grateful for my tiny samples of Crest extra white with Scope Outlast. Let me tell you my teeth actually hurt less when I use his toothpaste. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.
I do also have the Crest Be Inspired (vanilla mint which Matt and I both like) and Crest Be Adventurous (chocolate mint neither of us use). These sit on the bathroom sink but aren't used.
And, let me tell you, when I was awake and in pain at 2:00 this morning, I added a few drops peroxide to my toothbrush and a dab of the Crest with Scope. Even though my teeth normally hurt too much to brush where the root canals are so desperately needed (my Obamacare doesn't cover root canals on these teeth)I was able to seriously scrub them clean. Miraculous in my small world.
If you are looking for a really nice toothpaste I would recommend Crest extra white with Scope Outlast!!
Give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...