Friday, May 2, 2014

Not Cutting/ Coloring My Hair?


I have made the choice, due to reading my KJV Bible, to not cut or color my hair. This has been a really good choice for me. It has also revealed a lot about those around me...
It has been said to me, "you don't have to stop cutting/ coloring your hair to get into heaven!" And, although I'm sure these comments are intended, somehow, to help me, they are unsolicited and unhelpful.
You know, it occurred to me tonight that I ought to ask these people, "Is cutting and coloring my hair a requirement to enter heaven? What verse are you referring to, my dear? Does it say how short I must cut it? Do I need to use some sort of tool to get an exact Biblically required length (don't want to be 1/8 inch off!!)?
What about color? What is the precise color the Bible states we should all color our hair? And the verse? I'm sure salons would love this!!"
And, as we all know the Bible does Not say women should cut and color our hair,
I will continue to do it His way...
Obedience = Blessings!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...