Monday, May 26, 2014

Hand Knit Hats for MorningStar Mission!


Hi! Welcome back! Come on in and set a spell. I just brewed a fresh pot of coffee so you're just in time!!
I'd like to share with you about my hats I've been knitting. I really felt I no longer needed to share my hats with the homeless at MorningStar Mission. I was wrong. Ever since I decided to sell my hats at a craft fair this year I've felt really really convicted. Wednesday night, at church, I made the decision to go back to my original plan share all my hats.
So...
I've bagged up the hats, separated as male or female...
And I've got some Pocket Testaments (Book of John) in each bag...I have so far:
12 Hats for men
23 Hats for women
Okay, so I'm at 35 hats~ not nearly enough! No Where Enough... And I'm very low on yarn for hats...
I'm going to have to check thrift stores soon....
New yarn colors = New knitting fun!! And that means fun hats for homeless heads.
Would you want to sleep out all winter without a really really warm hat?
Do you have any spare yarn?

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...