Thursday, May 15, 2014

Knitting~ Knitting~ Knitting


Watching 'Ballykissangel' with Matt and knitting as he plays 'World Craft 2'... I have my glass of milk at my side, of course, and am settled in for the night. I am learning to be very quiet and stop trying to manage things for God. I've a tendency to try to move things along on any plan He sets before me. So, rather than work at His speed, I attempt, unsuccessfully, to light a few dozen sticks of dynamite under it!! And, actually, this slows down the process each and every time.
So, from here on, I am trying to remember to stop and listen for His voice more often and be patient and live in His timing. Really it is enough to know some of what He has in store. To hang onto those promises of a beautiful future of serving Him is so much more than sufficient.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...