Sunday, May 18, 2014

Me~ Day 225


Good morning! HAPPY sunday to you all!! We were going to visit a good friend's church in Bolingbrook this morning but I unfortunately woke in way too much pain to attempt it. We aren't even going to our home church. Instead, I have made coffee, taken pain meds and amoxicillan and crawled back in bed. I'll sip coffee, knit and watch 'Ballykissangel' as I wait for my meds to kick in.
I think the anesthetic from the dentist has finall worn off, which is a shame as I was really looking forward to visiting his church, which has services in Spanish. After I wanted to work on laundry and relandscaping at the pace of a deranged rabbit on caffiene!!
For today I will have to pace myself with plenty of rest breaks and remember my ibuprofen!! I have so many fun projects to get underway/ start and this tooth issue is really slowing me down. Totally not acceptable. . . But, a necessity for now. We will still get laundry hung out (have to take advantage of a warm day without wind and rain!).

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...