Sunday, April 27, 2014

Knitting and Planning My Future!


As I sit here knitting I am thinking about several things~ in approximately seven (7) years I should be starting menopause 'fun' and what do I want the experience to be like for me {I will be blogging this}, what small busineeses can Matt and I get started now that will actually help us, where do I really want to live?
Yes, all questions about our future and steps to take now to ensure it's a happy and solid future. Also, a friend at work gave me another copy of AARP magazine (I so have to join that!!) and the articles gave me lots of good food for thought!
And so, as my thumbs become to numb to text successfully to my blog, I must go for now...
{Stupid Arthritis!!}

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...