Monday, April 28, 2014


Hi! Welcome back to our humble homestead!
Look what I found in the family room when I went in to hang laundry!! How cool is this?? Didn't I just cover the vines with dirt last week?
I can tell you the rate of growth amazes me. I'm seriously wishing I had bigger pots. I think I will shop around for 3-4 huge pots to grow my own potatoes all next winter.
I can say this is seriously fun and super easy! Why have I not tried this before?? I'm just sitting here shaking my head that this is my first attempt at the luxury of home grown mashed portatoes!!!
What foods are you growing in pots at home? Any successes you'd like to share?

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...