Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 118/ 365


Welcome back! I must admit I'm so glad my sweet little daffodills weren't killed off by that odd bout of snow we had! And, actually, it looks as though the snow brought up a lot of my flowers. I had forgotten how pretty the front parkway is when it's in bloom.
I had also forgotten how many plants I have to move if I'm going to totally relandscape. Hopefully Matt and I can get this project started this weekend. As we relandscape one area it will automatically change another, so this process process can feel involved and overwhelming at times.
I do think, though, that once we get the first big part done, it will all go smoothly and seem to fall into place. Actually, the biggest project is moving the old chicken run as I want to put many of these flowers where it's standing now. Matt began digging it up two (2) weeks ago, so we just need the final push to get it done.
I'm so looking forward to all the planned changes to our humble homestead!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...