Friday, November 4, 2011

Cooking for Grandma...



My grandson, Aiden, comes to my office and cooks me elaborate meals regularly and with great love. I am always so excited when he comes running in as any visit could, and usually does, mean I will have a very handsome young man cooking for me! As he runs in I wait on the edge of my seat~ will Aiden stay and cook?
Yes! He grabs the cup and spoon and sets these on the floor! I will get a royal feast today.
Then he sets all the needed spice jars on the floor around him. The mixing may now begin! Aiden carefully chooses spices one by one and shakes the (unopened) bottles into the cup. After stirring rigorously I am offered a taste! It is always a yummy feast!
I am so blessed to have a grandson like my Aiden who cooks for me!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

2 comments:

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...