Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looking Back/ Looking Forward....



Good Morning! Happy Wednesday!
In sorting through old papers, I came across my prom photo from 1981. I went to prom with Bobby Stankawitz (sp?). At the time I was a Junior at Fairmont SeniorHigh in Fairmont, WV. On the way to prom he hit a doe. He was so upset he put it in the back of the car to prove it to his parents! When we got to prom we danced a few dances then he went home leaving me to ride home with a friend. (It was okay as he was not my boyfriend.)
In finding this old photo I am reminded of the days when I had a favorite pair of bright red size 3 Gloria Vanderbilt jeans! In those days I walked everywhere and it was super easy to keep the weight off!
Although I was already doing really well at losing weight and toning up, finding this photo has revved-up my pace! I have it hung at my desk at work and have even made it my phone's screen saver! I've lost 30 lbs since 11/2010 and intend to lose the rest!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...