Monday, November 21, 2011

Fire as a Sense of Security



As we head into another ferocious winter, I am reminded why I have a wood stove~ to keep truly warm! Yes, I have a furnace...
I wander out back and wonder how long my firewood will last... And, I must admit, I wonder what those without a wood stove will do if the gas and electric go out? One good storm/ bad accident/ digging miscalculation would leave most people shivering.
so, as Io haul in firewood in the dark, I am so grateful for the firewood and those who provided it.
Thank You, Dear Friends!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

2 comments:

  1. The fire looks warm. I have friends with wood stoves, they love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to have the house toasty and the furnace Not running! I hate it when I sleep too hard and wake up for work to the furnace running~ it's like, "You dummy! You let the fire go out! Now Nicor gas is sucking up your money!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...