Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Warming My Toes by the Fire!

As I sit by the fire I realize how easy it is for things to get completely out of focus.
What really matters?
To me, IMHO, all that really matters is having my family close to me and a few good friends I can really count on.
Odd that something I blogged earlier today was hammered home so firmly tonight.
But, as I sit here, I am so grateful I am here.
I am grateful to be free to be myself.
I am grateful for a job where I can show up in old sweats if things are just too crazy.
I am grateful to be on my own home.
I am grateful for a small circle of supportive friends.
Yes, there are many things I want that I just can't have right now.
I want to finish college.
I want to own a campground.
I want a loving cooperative supportive husband (I honestly do believe that exists).
I want a hug every day.
Sometimes we just have to focus on all the great things we already have.
I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...