Friday, March 18, 2011

Dating vs Surviving

It has been brought to my attention that most men are liking for a woman they can take care of. A female who only does the Biblical female roles. A true Proverbs 31 woman.
I think this may explain why I am not dating. I simply cannot afford to just sit and wait for a man to rescue me.
Now, there are many things around my little homestead I can't physically do or would rather not do. I end up having to hire a man to help me. I just simply don't have the same physical strength as a man.
And, given the option, I would choose to have a big strong man around to take care of me. Someone to assume responsibility for paying bills and doing major repairs. That would be truly wonderful!
In the meantime, I must make do and persevere. I can't just let the place fall apart while I sit at my sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...