Friday, March 25, 2011

Temporary Repairs

My fence is back up!
Nick and Steven came by and put it back up for me... friends are awesome!!!
Now I can hang out laundry with minimal fear it will be pulled off the lines. Now Mr McDoodle can run loose in the back yard while I tend the chickens and hang laundry.
This is so nice!
Now, this is just a temporary repair.
To control the deliberate flooding caused by my neighbors I will be erecting a concrete block wall about two blocks high.
The posts will be placed in the blocks and the blocks will be filled with concrete.
I will be running two drains from the wall (to the street and alley) to keep the pressure from building up too much.
So, my fence is repaired and a busy summer of upgrades awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...