Sunday, June 16, 2019

Who Did It?

Starting over  . . a new beginning . . that's where I am again . . like a bizarre broken record . . So much is changing again . . things I counted on weren't as purported ..  people disappointed ..  and sometimes ya just need a complete change of scenery! I am so tired of lies and manipulation . . wanting peace and quiet . . solitude deep in the woods sometimes sounds so so good I'd happily wander off  . . but then there is this sweet boy/man/critter who calls me Mom . . yeah, he keeps me grounded in a totally kool Autism way that makes wading through the neverending crap seem plausible . . so, what am I talking about? You? Them? If ya feel guilty change your behavior ..  beyond that . . too much up in the air . . too many odd unnecessary comments . . some things here are quite stable and others are so fluid water is jealous!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...