Sunday, June 16, 2019

#whatif Prompts are Moving!!

Hey, there! So glad you stopped by!! 
I wanted to give you a quick update. 
Although I've loved posting my #whatif prompts, I am finding I have no one utilizing these from this blog. As I'm writing these to inspire other writers, I have been pondering what to do . . 
Drop #whatif? 
Somehow revamp it? 
Some kind of incentives? 
Nothing seemed to sound right ..  then I saw a post about a woman who has her prompts on a paid tier on Patreon!! And she's doing well there!!! 
Sweet . . a possibility . . 
But, first I need to switch to posting my #whatif prompts to Patreon ..  I started that today . . You can view today's prompt free at www.patreon.com/karenjoyce 
These prompts will remain free in Patreon until I have more of a following/linkups on the prompts as well as more of a paid following . . 
Also, I am considering some sort of themed prompts down the line . . Maybe a monthly prompt challenges!! 
Please, stop by and linkup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...