Saturday, February 16, 2019

Permission to Use My Work

Hey friends new and old. I love that you take time out of your busy schedule to visit me. I long to hear your comments so feel free to speak up!
If something I write catches your attention or inspires you to create feel free to quote me or borrow pictures as long as you give credit to my blog. This could be as simple as linking back to the post(s).
Personally I think it's better to have my work shared than have it sit stagnant. By us all happily linking to each other's work we create greater traffic to all of our blogs, businesses, ect . . . I don't look at it as using my work and my blog traffic to make you money ��
Not sharing our work, not allowing others to use it (w/credit given) is like writing an amazing novel then locking it in a safe instead of publishing it!! ��

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...