Wednesday, February 20, 2019

68% Savings at Menards!!

This morning before work I went on a tiny shopping trip at Menards on Alexis Rd. I wasn't desperately in need of anything, although we were down to one (1) backup roll of TP . . but my rebate check was calling me . . so I ventured out, grabbing my trusty coupon binder!
My goal was to buy TP that was on sale and attached to some amazing new rebate offer then apply a manufacturer's coupon and pay in full with my current rebate check . . 
Then reality checked in . . 
TP was not on sale and there weren't even any ordinary rebates attached. 
But .. 
I was able to still do well . . 
*12 rolls Northern ultra plush TP    $7.49 
*Menards rebate check                    -$4.88
*Manufacturer's coupon                  -$0.50
                                                             ______
*Total                                                    $2.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...