Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sorting Coupons

Okay, so I've been buying three sets of the Sunday paper for weeks now but haven't been clipping or sorting coupons. Today I'm finally getting back on this and wishing I'd been clipping and sorting as I went along... this is a lot to deal with!!
So today I've decided to begin to dig out of my coupon bonanza. I'm sorting out the coupons that are still good, coupons that expired last month (to mail to family in Coups for Troops program) and coupons that are trash and will go into the Abiti dumpster at church.
Although this princess is driving me nuts (big time) I will be so grateful I bothered when I have an extreme coupon moment!!!
Clip those coupons!!!!
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...