Sunday, July 13, 2014

Clipping Coupons and Reading My Bible

Happy blessed Sunday, all!!! Hoping your day is truly wonderful, restful and filled with His love...
Our day is blessed...
Church and a needed sermon reaffirming what should have been obvious...
Sitting in service with friends...
Matt in Junior High service and all he learned...
Slurpees from 7-11...
Sitting in the drive while Matt tries to sell excess bikes...
And I clip coupons and read my Bible...
Yes, Pastor is right, I need to go back to fasting and praying through lunch as we did at Toledo Restoration Church...
Getting away from that self-discipline was a huge mistake...
Huge...
Back on track feels so good...
And, during service, I was thinking about this week...
And thought...
" You said ___ about me, but I will pray for you. And you lied about me, but I will pray for you. I will not hide. I will not move to another state to be away from you. God did not bring me this far for me to live in fear of Satan and his lies!!!"
A cool gentle breeze drifts across my pile of coupons to clip and I am grateful for today... .. ....
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...