Saturday, July 5, 2014

Couponing... 52% Savings!

Well, I stopped at the CVS at 808 Plainfield Rd, Joliet, IL ad I needed dish soap. I had found a coupon for Palmolive dish soap and a buy two (2) get one (1) free coupon for Herbal Essences products so I was on a mission and slightly hopeful I could make a good deal. As I entered the store I went straight to the key tag coupon kiosk and was delighted receive a $3.00 coupon!!!
I bought two (2) dozen eggs at $1.49/ dozen saving $0.50 each; a gallon skim milk for $2.79 saving $0.20; Palmolive dish soap for $1.99 but applied $0.50 coupon; three (3) bottles Herbal Essences conditioner for $4.29 each but the store had a sale buy one get one 50% off saving me $2.15 then applied my coupon saving an additional $4.49!
Then I applied the $3.00 coupon I received as I entered the store...
Total savings?
$11.34
52%
Not bad for only grabbing two manufacturers coupons at the last minute and not really having a plan!!!


Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...