Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Headfirst into 2014


As we head into 2014 and the proposed budget cuts, I am left wondering how deeply wounded we all will be? The thought of all these financial cuts coming to those who, for the most part, are ill-equipped to cut back, add income, barter or simply do without basic needs.
I can see our country descending into a bizarre chaos as these cuts come. 'Urban Survival' may very well be a necessary skill even before we hit the scenarios portrayed in either 'The Road' or 'One Second After'.
Stocking up on ammo and having a few small animal traps on hand may become key to survival soon here in America.
I slide reluctantly toward 2014 and yet, I am ever so grateful 2013 is almost over!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...