Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finished Hat!


WooHoo!
Now I have three (3) warm hats and two (2) pairs of gloves to share with the homeless at MorningStar Mission!
After an exceptionally long day, this sure lightens my mood. I've been fighting a sinus infection for several days and am drained. Normally these don't affect me, but Matt and I've been super busy trying to get things accomplished on our homestead and I think I've worn myself out. And, quite honestly, I've allowed people and situations to suck the life right out of me.
And so, tonight I'm already tucked in bed, having even eaten my spaghetti supper in here, and am hoping to be rested enough to be me tomorrow!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...