Sunday, December 29, 2013

1000 Marble Challenge~ Weeks 12 and 13


Yes, we're still at it~
still tracking our weeks~
wanting to ensure discipline is tempered with love and patience~
and real quality time together!

As I called Matthew to the 1000 Marble Ceremony, I asked him how well used the last two (2) weeks have been. "Stupendous!" he said, "Because they were fun!!!"
And yet, over the last two (2) weeks, we've done a lot of cleaning, sorting and throwing things away~ and, I was very sick with a bizarre sinus infection so that we've skipped two (2) Mommy/ Matthew movie dates...
Just goes to show~
life truly is what you make it!
It's all in your attitude and perspective?
And my son has a truly positive attitude and perspective!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...