Monday, September 16, 2013

'Undaunted' by Christine Caine


Well, I've been praying and chatting with God a lot lately about what He wants me to do next. You see, He has put missions work heavy on my heart, but, try as I might, I just can't move to take the next step to becoming a missionary. This has given me cause to step back and seriously ask Him what He wants me to do in the area of missions.
I was surprised to find it isn't being a missionary far away. His next step for me is local; to get myself to a place where I can do foster care (finally, as this has been a longing in my heart as long as I can remember).
As I look at my current situation I see many steps ahead of me to reach that goal, but these are all minute details to such an amazing God as ours!
And so Matt and I move forward preparing our lives for His plan for our little family!
God is so good!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...