Saturday, March 17, 2012

When Supplies Run Out!



Hi! Come on in and sit a spell. Would you like a cup of freshly brewed coffee?
I'm making breakfast and just realized I barely have enough butter to cook our eggs and have completely run out of bacon grease. This is not good, not at all.
It seems I got so caught up in my spring cleaning that I forgot to do a quick inventory or watch the sale papers for necessary stock-up items. In the event of a SHTF scenario, my family would be in trouble.
Always remember, if the government declares martial law we may be detained on our own land indefinitely. That means we will absolutely have to be able to survive using only the skills we possess, supplies on hand and help from adjoining neighbors!
Be Prepared/ Save Your Families!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...