Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thanking & Trusting in God

Hi!
I gave this assignment to my Sunday school class on Sunday morning and thought it only fair for me to do it too.
The kids were to make two list, Things God Has Done for Me  Things I Trust God For. Whomever has the longest list (most items listed) gets a prize!
Things God Has Done for Me:
1. Provided for my salvation!
2. Given me a solid Bible-based church to grow in
3. Been patient when I am rebellious (which can be often) 4. Given me two amazing children
5. Given me the cutest and smartest grandson in the world
6. Given me friends I can count on
7. Given me a homestead
8. Put food on my table even when I have no money for food
9. Given me the ability to learn
10. Given me resources to learn the old ways
11. Providing life experiences that made me stronger and who I am today
12. Firewood loaded in my Jeep for me almost daily at no cost to me
13.

Things I Trust God For:
1. Personal safety
2. That what He has called me to will come to pass
3. That He will always listen
4. That all our needs will always be provided as long as we are obedient
5.
Well, this is my list thus far... definitely not complete!

What's on your lists?


3 comments:

  1. Prizes! I have prizes for whichever little darling has the longest list~ Pretty stationary, rubber band ball, little boxes for child-sized treasures, suckers.... pick one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    The lists the kids brought in were really neat! Love making them think 'out of the box'!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...