Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ephesians 4



Well, hello there!
Thought you'd like to know about our Sunday school homework again.
This week's assignments were:

1) Bring a friend
2) Repay meanness with kindness~ make a list of incidents where someone was mean to you (no names, please) and what you did to show them kindness in return.

Here is my own list:
1. Well, already this morning I have fallen short of the glory of God~ in telling someone to have a nice day and study hard, I was met with an age-appropriate, yet rude response. Rather than reply with kindness, I said, "Get out of my car." And I said it repeatedly. By the time I felt convicted, the damage was done and my passenger got on the school bus angry and sad.  
2. In a situation that was handled in a hurtful manner I apologized (even though I wasn't sure what was wrong).
3.

How about your list?

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...