Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Road-Trip Snack Bin Restocked!



Yes, I finally got around to filling this back up... Actually, all I added was the freshly dehydrated apple slices.
Here's what we now have available to munch in the Jeep:
~ dried cranberries & dates
~ hazelnuts
~ dehydrated apple slices w/ Znax
~ homemade yogurt chips
~ walnut pieces
~toothpicks, straws and plastic silverware
This bin is a great stand-by for the child who wants drive-thru food~ I say, "There's munchies in the snack box!" and keep on driving! It doesn't make me popular, but it saves money and is a lot healthier!
What do you carry in your vehicle for emergency munching?

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...