Saturday, December 17, 2011

Typical Morning



Awaken and check the thermometer~ 58*F and thermostat is set at 55*F, so my furnace is not kicking on. The Nicor gas bill I just received went down to $36.11, so I remain diligent on keeping a fire going when we're home!
Then I turn on the heat lamp for the chickens and stoke the fire. Once the fire is roaring I head out to open the puppy door from the coop to the run. Farmer Fred peeks his head out and informs the gikrls they are staying inside. Probably good as he's pulled all the feathers off his girlfriend's back and she's going to get frostbitten if she goes outside! Check the chicken's water, refill their food and head back into the house.
Time to make coffee, then eggs~ hey! Who forgot to buy bread? Well, guess Matt gets both eggs as he needs to be full. I'll find something to munch at work...
Matt is dressing/ playing with toys... "Please dress~ where is your undershirt?"
And so my morning progresses... dress...Load the car.. Head to work..
Blessed Morning!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

1 comment:

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...