Thursday, October 20, 2011

Praise Worship at Box City of Hope!



Wow! To our great surprise and excitement there was praise and worship at Box City of Hope!
After scavenging for our dinner there was an amazing praise and worship session followed by testimonies from clients. For myself and Matt I can say this was an eye-opening experience. Although we've (meaning mostly Matt) do many projects to benefit MorningStar, I don't either of us truly realized the implications of being homeless.
After laying outside in the chilly night air watching a movie, we all curled up in our boxes.
Chilly, damp and cramped up was the story of our night.
Thanking God all the blessings we each have was our morning!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

1 comment:

  1. Sitting on our blsnket snd watching Matt (in the red hoodie) join the teens in front of the praise and worship team was neat~ my boy venturing out to be a teen~ and his willingness to praise the Lord in front of everyone! That's my boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...