Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life Hit Me in the Face!

Well, hello! Welcome back! Come in and sit a spell.
Today has been eventful already. And rough. Matt woke up early and ate an entire container of ice cream. We would have locked it up, but it was So disgusting, we didn't think he'd eat that much at once!
Well, I noticed that Matt had not picked up his room like I asked, so I pointed out that Santa won't bring presents if you don't take care of what you already have. His room is trashed and he doesn't tae care of his outside toys either. Santa's only willing to bring clothes and, maybe, ... ...
That's when he told me to move out and started punching Hard! It went on for a long time. At one point I thought I had a firm hold on him and would be able to talk to him until he calmed down, but I'm not strong enough!
I know I'll be sore tomorrow. The bathroom is trashed. And, since I tried to restrain him, I will probably get a visit from DCFS.
Did you ever Not have any support system? I seriously Need to just sit and cry.
He and I are good now. He calmed himself down. We all went on our hike.
What the heck do they expect me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...