Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grow Vegetables in Pots

Well, good morning to you! Let's brew a fresh, hot pot of coffee and curl up by the wood stove and chat.
As chilling winds continue to sweep across our homestead, I am once again wanting to improve my ability to grow vegetables in pots indoors.
The attempt last year was short-lived. I started the swiss chard in our edible parkway, then transplanted to pots indoors as the fall season took hold. At first it grew well. But, after a month, it began to die off.
Now is the time for me to begin this project again. Plant a few different vegetables this time. (Not all my eggs in one basket... LOL!).
The window I have used at work is west facing. That is where I planted last year. It would be nice to plant a hanging (trailing) vegetable in the south facing window in my room this year, too.
Are you having any success with growing vegetables indoors? What do you grow? Any tips you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...