Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Kudos~ Audrey Weymers at Waffle House!!

I have to tell you about the excellent service I received at the Waffle House on Reynolds Rd in Toledo. On Sunday I took my son and my Mom to brunch. As usual we went to our favorite Waffle House but this time we received even better than normal service.
Our waitress was Audrey Weymers, a new waitress, and she was exceptionally good! She was attentive without being intrusive, corrected a glitch in our order quickly, kept my coffee cup full and checked on us a couple times.
As I sit here I wonder at exactly what it was that made her service special . . I think maybe because she actually cared whether or not we enjoyed our visit.
Normally I tip around $5 regardless of the bill. I start at $5 as I'm seated then add/subtract as the meal progresses. I don't remember ever tipping over $5.
Audrey received $7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...