Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hey There . .

Hi, sorry I've been AWOL again ..  was super tired and barely keeping up  . . But such is the life of a single autism mom. . happened to take Matt to the Dr and knew they also accepted my insurance so I did a quick walk-in . . yeah, I was right acute infection in both ears .  My head was so stuffed  .  and of course it went to my ears . . OUCH ๐Ÿ˜“ Dr was decent and gave me a decongestant that worked wonders . . but drained toxic sludge into my stomach ๐Ÿ˜ and antibiotics that truly almost knocked me for a loop! 
So glad I went in cuz I was a mess and just couldn't figure it out. 

Ok, so meanwhile, I have restarted my Patreon and am using it primarily to post videos . . more personal pics . . like stuff that we're planning that's secret  . . stop by www.patreon.com/karenjoyce and see what's really going on!! 

Tonight I'm beginning to feel more like me again . . hyper . . crazy . . fun . . full of ideas .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...