Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hiding Wrongdoings . .

"1611 KJV. Genesis 31
[35]And shee said to her father, Let it not displease my lord, that I cannot rise vp before thee; for the custome of women is vpon mee: and he searched, but found not the images."

       So you made a mistake, really messed things up. . . and this mistake is huge. . .  why hide it? It always baffles me when people try to cover up wrongdoing . . whether by passing blame or trying to fudge the truth. It never works out in the end, so why do it?
I've found that honestly admitting I've done something really stupid resolves 90% of the problem. Taking responsibility for my own actions/choices gets it out in the open.  Then it's about finding a way to right my error.
      Let's face it, we all make mistakes. How we deal with those mistakes shows a lot about our character.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...